Kamis, 22 Oktober 2009


NAME : RAHMI RAHAYU

CLASS : EDUCATION 3

NIM : 12261

My Favorite Activity :


Spending My Time with My friends


Because I am very busy with my schedule everyday, sometimes it makes me bored. When I have free time on weekends or vacation, I spend My time with my friends. We hang out together. If we have much money, we spend it by shopping. We go shopping to Andalas plaza, Basko grand mall, Matahari department store, and etc. We buy all of things that we like.

But if we only have few money, we just spent our time at interesting place, which do not need much money such as going to the beach. We can do everything there. Such as talking about something while sitting together on the sail, playing with waves, and etc. I have an impression experience. When my friends and I made a surprise party for my friend’s birthday at the beach. Sometimes we can spend our time at our friend’s house. It gives us a lot of fun. We can not forget it.





5 komentar:

  1. hi my ^_^",,
    i like your story about that.


    sometimes, i spend time with my friends too. i think it's not so bad activity.

    BalasHapus
  2. i like your story..
    i have many friends too..with them we can tell everything..and do everything that we like it..
    hhuuuffttt.....you story make me remember with my friends...hikz..hikz...

    BalasHapus
  3. hi miyu, i like your nickname
    hehehe,,,,,

    sweet blog, nice
    i think spend time with friend can make better relationship, hope we have good relationship ^^

    BalasHapus
  4. hai pinky...

    your pictures remind me to my friends too...

    BalasHapus